Steak With Mushroom Gravy Sauce
1 Kg Beef Steak Cuts (200-250 gr)
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tsp Salt
2 tbsps Olive Oil
4 tbsps Butter
200 grams Button mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup Beef Stock
3 tbsp Cream
1/4 cup Flour
2 clove Garlic, sliced
1 tsp Salt, or more to taste
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper, or more to taste
CUTS OF BEEF
STEP BY STEP
Cooking the Sauce
- Heat olive oil and melt the butter over medium heat fire. Stir in mushrooms ±5 minutes until the mushrooms turned brown.
- Put in the flour and stir it for ±5 minutes. Stir in the beef stock and mix in the pan. Stir in the seasoning: thyme leaves, garlic, salt, black pepper in the oil. Stir often and simmer it about ±15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, mix and simmer until the sauce is thick ±20 minutes.
Cooking the Steak
- Heat pan or grill over medium heat fire
- Brush the olive oil onto the 2 sides of the beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the steak on the grill, and cook it.
- Blue Rare: ± 1 – 1.5 mins each side
- Rare: ± 1.5 -2 mins each side
- Medium-rare: ± 2 – 3 mins each sides
- Medium: ± 2.5 – 4.5 mins each sides
- Well-done: ± 4-5 mins each side
- Serve the beef and sauce in the plate.