CUTS OF BEEF
STEP BY STEP
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic, stir it for ±5 minutes to golden-brown. Add mince beef. Cook ± 10 minutes.
2. In the boiling pan, boil the tomatoes for ±20 minutes, and then insert them to the saucepan of beef.
3. Add Tomato Paste, Oregano, Nutmeg, and Water. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to low.
4. Simmer it uncovered for ±25 minutes until thick. Season with 3 tsp Salt, Sugar & Ground White Pepper(you can put more according to your taste).
5. In another boiling pan, boil water, add 1 tsp Salt and 1tsp Olive Oil to cook Spaghetti Pasta to Al-Dente(Tender enough, but not overcook). Drain the Spaghetti Pasta and place it in a serving bowls.
6. Serve the pasta, sauce it with the incredible Bolognese Sauce, and top it with Parmesan Cheese & Basil.