Homemade Beef Burger
1 kg Minced Beef
2 tsp Salt
8 Burger buns
200 gr Lettuce
1 pc Tomato (Sliced)
10 slices Cheese
500 gr Potato Wedges
CUTS OF BEEF
STEP BY STEP
1. Preheat your grill pan
2. Place the beef mince in a large bowl and break it up slightly with your hands.
3. Season with salt and mix it with your hands
4. Divide the mince into 4 parts, and roll each into a ball.
5. Place the balls down on a surface and pat them to make them flatter. Use your hands to push the sides to become a circle shape and tight enough to hold together. Gently pinch together with the burger if there’s any mince missed out from the circle.
6. Once your grill is already heated, insert the butter and cook your burger for ±7-10 minutes, and flip the burger carefully and don’t let the bottom part burned.
7. Heat the buns in another pan with butter, serve the burgers in the bun with Lettuce, Cheese, Mayonnaise, FreshTomatoes, Ketchup, and Mustards depending on your preferences. Don’t forget to give some Potato Wedges or French Fries on the side. Enjoy!