Shabu Hot Pot Recipe
STEP BY STEP
How to Prepare
- Boil the water in the large pot, add the dried kombu seaweed to soak. Add Beef Broth and Salty Soy Sauce.
- Clean & cut up the Carrots, Enoki, Shiitake Mushrooms and Chinese Cabbage into smaller slices. Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- Remove the Kombu Seaweed from the boiling water to a different bowl to avoid it overcook. Add noodle in the soup.
- Use chopsticks start dipping the meat, vegetables and tofu in the Soup until cooked. Put Sesame Oil in the Soup (optional)
- Use Ponzu to dip the meat and vegetables.
- Enjoy it while it’s hot!